When we say ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our site’, ‘the Site’ or ‘Naturist Video Chat with Peter & Shiraz’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Site.
When we say ‘you’ or ‘your’, we mean the person using our site, whether you are a registered member or a visitor to our site.
What you need to do.
The type of personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, locations, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details where given, survey responses, photos, forum comments and posts, content you direct us to make available on our Site (such as item descriptions in the Member’s Advert section) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from any application used to either access the Site or any part of it irrespective of whether that application is successful or not.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site, or through other people when you use services associated with the Site, i.e. the Chatroom.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration, or indirectly when you access the Site, post an item on our forum, post to or view an item in our gallery, enter our chatroom, communicate in our chatroom, either in writing or by camera, upload any photograph to our chatroom, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the Site;
- providing you with services described on the Site;
- verifying your identity when you sign in to our Site;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with operational news and information about our Site and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Site, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Site and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Site, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Site;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Site or via email, or asking for your feedback or whether you want new facilities we can offer or to participate in a survey;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- training our moderators about how to best serve our user community;
- improving our services;
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities;
- processing any applications you make to our site;
- for purposes which are required by law; and
- for the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients but only when absolutely necessary.
- our website hosting provider in order to register you on the host site;
- our chatroom hosting provider in order to register you on the chatroom database;
- our professional advisers if and where necessary to maintain the Site’s integrity;
- other site members, but only in respect of the profile information you upload to our Site or, in the case of photographs uploaded to the gallery, to other Gallery Members who have fulfilled the membership criteria;
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
We are based in the UK so your data will be processed in the UK. Some of the recipients we have described above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside the UK in places like France. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. (username, password(s) etc.) You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the Contact Us tab on our homepage or by email direct to peterandshiraz@outlook .com
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
You have choices about cookies, as described below.
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
When you visit our Site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- your activity on our Site;
- the number of times you access our Site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Information about children
We do not allow persons under the age of 18 to register with our site, however we recognise that occasionally the child(ren) of our members may be present in the vicinity of the device being used to access our site. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s viewing of our Site, particularly when using our chatroom and or gallery.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its use.